It is the prime duty and responsibility of any government to ensure the safety of its citizens and to respond swiftly and effectively to any emergency situation.
Through the intelligent integration of information technology, networking, communications, and experience, our experts and partners assist you in designing/building an efficient Emergency Response system using cutting-edge technologies that offer mission-critical tactical and administrative tools customized and adapted for each Public Safety Emergency Response such as law enforcement, fire and ambulance services. More specifically, we enable you to mitigate threats, address disasters, accidents and crime through better planning based on factual and reliable data from a thoroughly customized Emergency Response system.
Our experts assist you in designing/developing a customized national Emergency Management capability that includes:
- Emergency Management preparedness:
- Prevention (mitigation)
- Preparedness (planning, training and exercises)
- Response (operations centre design and process)
- Recovery (planning of assistance programs)
- Integrated Computer Aided Dispatch systems (CAD)
- Unified nationwide 3-digits Emergency call number (911, 112, 999, etc.)
- Primary Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPS)
- Secondary Public Safety Dispatch centres
- Performance measurements of emergency response and major crisis management
Domain Lead : Mr. Jean-François Rousseau