Our specialists are seasoned former Canadian and allied military Special Forces (SF) operators with years of global operational experience in their fields of expertise. They are used to work in a multi-agency framework. They all have real experience of working in unstable and volatile environments.
They can assist in the design and delivery of comprehensive Tier 1 and Tier 2 SF capacity-building programs at unit level and above, including training and mentoring at the operational and strategic levels, including the need for multi-agency co-operation.
The training emphasizes the requirement for a military response in support of the civil authority and national law.
The training is delivered in six phases using host nation training facilities:
- Basic Range work; marksmanship and skill at arms using a variety of weapons
- Close Quarter Battle (CQB) Shooting; basic principles and execution of room combat with primary and secondary weapons
- Specialist Training; Methods of Entry (MOE) training, sniping and sharpshooting, diving, repelling, RiBH
- Advanced CQB; Multi-room, multi-level CQB, using a variety of MOE techniques and insertion methods
- Options Training; integrating planning, orders and tactical execution of CT operations on a variety of targets
Domain Lead : LCol (Ret’d) Steve Day